We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Bumper needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Bumper permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Bumper legitimate interests
- Bumper needs to comply with the law
The personal information we collect will be relevant to providing the Protocol and include some or all of the following:
• Your public blockchain wallet address
• Content, within any messages you send to us (such as feedback and questions to information support)
• Any additional information required for verification or participation in connection with our Services.
We may also collect personal information from you when you communicate with us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Provide our Protocol and create accounts in the Protocol.
- Facilitate your participation in the Protocol.
- Monitor and maintain the security and integrity of our Protocol.
- Improve our products and services.
- Improve, optimize and personalize our Protocol and our users’ experiences.
- Help you to connect with other people you know and other third-party platforms you use, including communicating with other users.
- Communicate with you about the Protocol you are using.
- Customer service and managing user communications, including technical support.
- Protect the safety and well-being of our users and others.
- Where you provide sensitive or special category personal information to us.
- Maintain our business operations, including any business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets.
- For security purposes and to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce the applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Co-operate with public authorities and law enforcement where lawfully permitted or required.
- Protect our rights, including compliance with applicable legal obligations, resolving any disputes we may have, and to administer our agreements with third parties.
We share your personal data with our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organizations, our group companies, and affiliates in order to complete tasks and provide the Protocol and services to you on our behalf. When using third party service providers, they are required to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of the Protocol.
- third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators.
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities.
- our existing or potential agents or business partners.
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you.
- third parties to collect and process data.
- an entity that buys, or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and business.
If you have an account registered directly with us, your profile information is protected by the password you use to access your account. It is important that you protect and maintain your account’s security and that you immediately tell us of any unauthorized use of your account.
While we take precautions against possible security breaches of our services and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information while it is being transmitted to our service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
How long we retain your personal information depends on why we collected it and how we use it, but we will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary to provide you with the services or for our legal requirements.
We will retain personal information that is connected with your account and/or the services you use from us for as long as you have an active account with us. We will take measures to delete this personal information if you delete your account. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some information after you have closed, or we have deleted, your account with us where necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend, or establish our rights.
Our Protocol may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Bumper follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, Bumper uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
We, our service providers, and our business partners use these cookies and other similar technologies to process information, including:
- Calculating visitor, session, and campaign data;
- Tracking site usage for the site’s analytics report;
- Identifying and tracking site visitor;
- Collecting user behaviour data to optimise the website and make advertisements on the website more relevant;
- IP address;
- Platform type;
- Your operating system version
- Your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Apple Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or Android Advertising ID (AAID);
- Application performance and debugging information;
- Your browser type and language;
- The number of clicks on a webpage or app feature
Note that Bumper has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Bumper does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This Supplemental Notice for California Residents only applies to our processing of personal information that is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”). The CCPA provides California residents with the right to know what categories of personal information we have collected about them, and whether we disclosed that personal information for a business purpose (e.g., to a service provider) in the preceding 12 months. California residents can find this information by visiting: https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties who intend to license or sell that personal information. You can exercise this right by contacting us at [email protected] with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account.
We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach. Users will be notified of a data breach via email and website pop-up.