Comment on page
Execute a proposal in the Bumper DAO
Once a proposal has been approved by a successful FOR vote, it must be executed by a community member.
- 2.Locate the proposal you wish to execute and click View.
- 3.In the proposal details screen, select either Vote For or Vote Against
- 4.Confirm your vote
- 5.Confirm transaction in your web3 wallet
- 6.Transaction confirmed! You’ve successfully voted on the proposal.
Step by step walkthrough:
- 1.In the Bumper DAO dApp, make sure your wallet is connected and then select the Proposals tab
- 2.You’ll now see a list of proposals, and their current state. Click the view button on the relevant proposal to see the details.
You will see the current status of the proposal, In order to go ahead and execute it, it must be in the “pending execution” state.
To begin, just click the orange Execute Proposal button.
3. You’ll be asked to confirm the execution of the proposal. Tick the checkbox and hit Confirm when you’re ready to proceed.
4. Approve the transaction in your web3 wallet
5. Once the transaction has been confirmed on the blockchain, the proposal will be executed.