Comment on page
How do I add my bUSDC token to MetaMask?
To add the bUSDC token to your MetaMask wallet or to other web3 wallets manually, please follow the instructions below:
1. Open MetaMask on your browser and select the account that holds your bUSDC tokens.
3. Click on “Add to MetaMask”.
4. In the MetaMask notification, click “Add Token”.
5. You can now view bUSDC tokens in MetaMask.
Follow the instructions below to add bUSDC tokens manually to Metamask
- 1.Open Metamask
- 2.Click on “Import Tokens”
- 3.Click on the “Custom Token” tab
- 4.Enter the bUSDC token contract address: Token Contract Address: 0xf64f8958d2D44EAbae7517d013284c385A4CC2A3 Token Symbol: bUSDC Decimals of Precision: 6
5. Click on “Add custom token”. You will now see your bUSDC tokens in your account.
For wallets other than Metamask, the process is similar. Simply find where you can add custom tokens, and enter the contract address, token symbol and token decimals as given above.