Comment on page
Connecting to Bumper network
Connect metamask wallet to Bumper private network
For the purpose of alpha testing of the bumper dapp, we have deployed a private network of Geth nodes that would allow us to keep the smart contracts in a closed network not generally accessible to everyone.
Given below are the steps that can be followed to connect your metamask wallet to private network
- 1.Go to metamask extension.
- 2.Click on the network select tab
- 3.Click on “Add Network”
- 4.You will be directed to a new page.
- 5.Fill the form with the following details
- Network name: Bumper New RPC URL: https://alpha.rpc.bumper-dao.com/rpc Chain ID: 12345 Currency Symbol: ETH Block Explorer URL: https://alpha.blockscout.bumper-dao.com/
- Please refer to the image below toNote: If you are an eligible whitelisted address, we have already credited some tokens for the purpose of alpha testing.
- 6.Once connected you should be able to see your mainnet wallet addresses onto the Bumper network. ( Just the addresses are migrated but not the balances )
- 7.Once you return to your metamask extension, you should see this network already selected and ready to use with the alpha bumper dapp.