Comment on page
How to close an earn position
When your earn position closes, there are two possible outcomes: 1. Withdraw your tokens
2. Renew your term
This guide deals with the first, closing your earning position and withdrawing your tokens, bond and any earned yields and incentives.
- Navigate to the Bumper dApp and connect your wallet
- Make sure you’re on the ‘EARN’ tab, and select the asset you wish to close from the dropdown menu
- Locate the position which has expired above the floor. To the right of this, you will see two buttons: ‘RENEW TERM’ and ‘WITHDRAW’. Click on ‘WITHDRAW’
- You will now be presented with the Confirm Closure screen, which details the amount you can withdraw, along with your estimated yield, and the protocol fees charged.
- Review the close details, which include the number of your stablecoin assets which will be returned (minus fees), the amount of bonded BUMP tokens which will be returned, and any incentives which you may have earned.
- Make sure you tick the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions and then hit the ‘CONFIRM’ button.
- You will need to approve the transaction in your web3 wallet.
- Once the transaction has been confirmed on the blockchain, a summary will be presented, and your tokens will be returned to your wallet.