Comment on page
How to renew a protection policy
- Navigate to the dApp and ensure your wallet is connected
- Select ‘BUMPER’ from the tab menu
- From the dropdown menu, select the asset you wish to renew and locate the protection position which has recently ended.
- If you are able to renew this position, you will see the orange ‘RENEW TERM’ button. Click this to begin the renewal.
- In the Renew Protection screen, you will first see your current balance alongside accumulated fees and premiums.
- In the pane below, set a new protection floor and term.
- In the bottom pane, you will see the stats for your position. If you’re happy, click ‘NEXT’
- Now you need to confirm your protection policy. Read through the details, and when you’re ready to proceed, tick the checkbox and then hit ‘CONFIRM’
- Now approve the transaction in your web3 wallet, and then wait for it to be confirmed on the blockchain
- Once completed, you’ll see a summary of your renewed position and can set a reminder on your calendar or an expiry alert for when it ends.